Below are the members of our Congregation Council and their committee assignments (parentheses indicate end of current term):
- Matt McGill, President – Social Ministry/Evangelism (2022) 
- Mark Gill, Vice-President – Youth (2022) 
- Jerry Lindstrom, Treasurer – Christian Education (2024) 
- Roger Lampe, Secretary – Worship & Music/Stewardship (2023) 
- Kayden Bauman*, Social Ministry/Evangelism (2022) 
- Marilyn Capps – Memorial (2022) 
- Chuck Smith – Property (2024) 
- Pastor Andrew Chavanak – Stewardship (ex officio)
The Congregation Council is composed of members of St. Paul’s elected by those present at our Annual Meeting, held on the last Sunday of January. The officers of the Council are then elected to their positions by the Council, and also serve as officers of the Congregation. Lay council members serve three-year terms, and are eligible to be re-elected once (for a maximum of six consecutive years of service). [*One year term for flexibility in allowing youth to serve on the Congregation Council]
The Council is responsible for prayerfully directing the affairs of the congregation, particularly by helping to set and implement the vision and mission of our community.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact any of our Council members, or to attend meetings of the Council (normally held on the second Monday of each month at 7:00pm).