St. Paul’s Hosts Free Community Pool Party!
Sunday, July 13, 2014 from 8:00pm-10:00pm at the Falls City Aquatic Center // Free picnic dinner served at 8:00 (Hot dogs, chips, drinks) // Join the fun and fellowship! Invite your family and friends!
Coming This Week
- Festival of Tables Descriptions Due! // Monday, July 7. Please e-mail descriptions to Karen in the church office. For assistance, call (402) 245-3828.
- Second Annual Tanner Shelby Merz Memorial Cruise // Saturday, July 12, beginning at 12:30pm at The Would Eye and ends at the FC Elks Lodge // $25/person // Registration on Friday, July 11 from 6pm-12am, or Saturday 9am-12:00noon. Proceeds go to the Tanner Shelby Merz Memorial Fund.
Ways to Serve
- Summer Food Service Program // Monday – Friday at 12:00noon // Youth 18 and under eat free!
- Home-Delivered Meals // Volunteers needed for Friday, July 11 // Thank you to all who have already volunteered!
- Festival of Tables Set-up // Volunteers needed to help set up tables on Thursday, July 17 at 7:00pm. Contact Carol Bierman with questions.
- Festival of Tables // July 19, beginning at 11:00am. // Tickets are $8.00 each // to reserve your spot or donate food or auction items, contact Carol Bierman, Marilyn McKinsey, or Ann Smith.
- Attention Thrivent Members // Thrivent is hosting a performance at the Brownville Village Theater on Wednesday, July 23 // 6 tickets alloted to each congregation in the Southeast Chapter // Sign-up on Info Table, and see Joyce Jenkins or Pam Scott for more details.
- The Mission Endowment Board is pleased to announce that we have already exceeded our goal of $2,000 in the Endowment Challenge, bringing the balance of the Fund to an estimated $201,000! Thank you for your generous support! We invite you to consider considering how you might contribute to the Mission Endowment Fund, which allows us to expand our ministry.