News at St. Paul’s
- Our congratulations go out to Luke Sayer and Rachel Keller who were married on Saturday, June 27. Please keep them and their families in your thoughts and prayers as they begin a new life together.
Ways to Serve
- Home Delivered Meals— Many Volunteers still needed! St. Paul’s is in charge of delivering meals to area seniors the 1st two weeks in July (Monday, June 30 through Fri., July 11; no meals delivered on July 4). There are 2 routes and we need a driver and a runner for each (or 4 people a day). Pick-up time for the meals is at 10:40am. Please take time to work this community service project into your summer schedule.
Sign-Up Sheet is located on the INFO Table in the Upper Room!
- Summer Food Service Program Training // If you missed the training dates please contact Cathy @ 402-801-1776 or the church office @ 402-245-3828 to schedule a training session.
- Special Music for the Summer! // Contact Tony Rieschick or Pastor to volunteer!
- Prayer Shawls Needed to be taken to the 9th Annual Triennial Gathering in Charlotte, NC—July 24-27. // Instructions on the INFO Table– Upper Room or contact Carol Bierman.
- Needed – Salads and Silent Auction Items For Festival of Tables on July 19! Sign-up sheets are at the entryways. Auction items can be placed in the large north Sunday School room or kitchenette starting July 10th. Salads may be brought to the basement kitchen starting Friday, July 18. Thank you for your support of this event.
- The 1st Sunday of each month is Food Pantry Sunday! Item lists and collection baskets are at both entryways!
- Community Recycling // FC Recycling Center – 6th & Stone St. 8am– 12noon M-F. See the list of items on the Info Boards.
- Music & Worship Meeting // Monday, June 30 @ 6:30pm // Upper Room
- Breakfast Out! // Tues., July 1 @ 9am // Deborah Circle will meet at the 6 Mile Café // All are welcome to come!
- St. Paul’s Pool Party Sunday, July 13 from 8-10pm. FREE Community-wide event at the FC Aquatic Center. Hot Dogs, Chips, & Drink Provided. Join the fun and fellowship! Invite family & friends!
- The Katie Group would like to thank everyone for their support of our Bake Sale June 21st. // We appreciate those who donated baked goods and those who showed up to purchase baked goods and show support. // We raised $200 to jump start our mission projects!
- Office Closed // July 4th // Have a safe and happy 4th of July! NO SUMMER LUNCH as well!
- Festival of Tables Table Descriptions // DEADLINE – July 6th // If possible– please e-mail them to email@example.com //For assistance, please call Karen @ 245-3828.